Monday, July 2, 2007

Writing Essays

Writing essays could be more lucrative than simply writing articles for web site content. However, I am not comfortable doing this kind of work. Personally, I feel like I'm encouraging students to be lazy.

I think there are those who have valid reasons for paying somebody to write essays or other school paperwork for them. Maybe they are swamped with too much school work, got sick or whatever. But the things is, you have no way of knowing who is worthy of getting your assistance and who is merely capable of paying the fees for your services. Having been a student myself, I do believe there's a reason why teachers require students to do such paperwork.

Being a parent, I am not going to encourage my children to let somebody do their essays for them. I would prefer them to do their assigned work responsibly and expect them to give their best in everything they have to do.

No comments: