Friday, July 20, 2007

Article Writing Again

I found myself pondering the possibility of writing articles for website content again. This time, I'm doing it without the pressure of deadlines. I have been presented with pretty limited topics though, none of which is really of interest to me. But I will still give it a try, not for monetary reasons but simply to assess myself better as a writer.

These past weeks I've enjoyed writing in my blogs and I figured, why not start earning from writing once more? I have been blog surfing for a week and I have been exposed to different writing styles as well as to different topics. I believe I can be very good at it. I will continue to improve myself until I reach that "very good" status.

It's fun to write about things I'm really interested in but I have to mentally prepare myself to write about topics I know nothing about. I aim to write at least one article (minimum of 400 words)weekly to pump up my creative juices until I can do more.

If you are interested in getting me for writing projects, just give me a shout. I'm going to give it my very best shot.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Thanks for share. They are very useful info for me! :)