Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Data Entry Work 2

Out of curiosity, I responded to an online ad for data entry workers. I asked for more information about the advertised work and within an hour, I got an email.

The email I received talked about what the work is all about (processing emails) and all the financial benefits I could gain. Near the end of the email, a fee was mentioned. It was meant as payment for the training materials. I chuckled while reading this part. Why do you need to pay a supposedly established company to train you? I don't want to find out more so I just deleted the mail.

4 comments:

Healthy Living and Other Things said...

Hello, How were you able to get that google search button on my site? I want to add that to mine as well.

Thanks, TwiceBabiesMom

Healthy Living and Other Things said...

Yes, I have searched and searched to for many a data entry legit jobs and like you, have gotten emails asking for money.

What a joke!

Like you said, why does one need to be trained for a data entry job at home?

It is a SCAM!!

Healthy Living and Other Things said...

I just checked out one of your ads and even to get a list of online jobs at home, you have to pay money to get it..

What a crock!

eagerblogger said...

Hello! Do you have google adsense? If you do, you can also add a google search button on your site. If you don't have google adsense yet and would like to sign up, you can use the google adsense button on my site.

The ads on my site are from google. I don't really have control over them. You just have to be smart to know which ones are legitimate. Just don't lose hope. There are legitimate jobs out there. Keep visiting my blog as I will continue to share my experiences as well as the sources of jobs that paid me.