Saturday, July 14, 2007

HTML Tweaking

Feeling envious of other bloggers, I also installed a widget here on my site. Now I can see people and pictures. Being on the low tech side, I had a hard time trying to create the right colors for the widget. Good thing, my husband is more knowledgeable. He helped me tweak the html code to suit my site.

Now, I am eager to know basic programming so I'll be able to do things with my site. I know, I know. In tweaking html codes, one does not need to be a programmer. But I have greater things in mind. Well, actually my brain doesn't know about the greater things yet, but they'll come in time. I just hope I won't find it too hard or I'll probably mess up everything. Come to think of it, learning to be a programmer is a mighty great idea. There are lots of earning opportunities out there for programmers. But if I do decide to learn programming, what is the best way to do it? Think, think, think. Hmmm... my mind is on weekend mode so I'll just think about it another time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you've expressed an interest in widgets, I just thought that you might be interested in our AutoRoll widget because it recommends blogs that are similar to yours within the AutoRoll network. This presents a great way for you and your readers to find new blogs, and in turn, other relevant bloggers will be able to find you, too.

If you get a chance to check it out, then please feel free to send me your feedback!

Brandon Watts
Criteo Evangelist

vin said...

hey. thanks for dropping by my blog. since you're into widgets, you might want to try putting up a chatbox. you can get one here:

http://cbox.ws

cheers!