Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Earning From Blogging

This is something I'm very interested in. I enjoy blogging anyway so why not earn from it?

The upside in this is, I could write anything I like in my blog. The downside is, my joy in writing and the therapeutic effect I derive from it could be overshadowed by my desire to make it more profitable. The way things are now, I'm not compelled to do massive promotion of my blogs but once I decide to really earn from my blogs, promoting them will become one of the top priorities.

In so many ways, I'm still an infant in blogging. I have been part of the blogosphere for less than 2 months. In human terms, I still crave for my mother's milk and not yet ready for solids. But I'm ready to learn more about earning from blogging so that if ever I do decide to monetize my blogs I will have the basics in place.

I have to admit, I'm just not good in promotion. And if I will not promote my blogs, how would I expect to earn from them? I guess I'm not as shameless or as bold as some people are. I have no problem promoting my sites to people I know. It's doing the promotion to virtual strangers that I'm not yet comfortable with.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

hi eagerblogger,

Which ways did you use to promote site? Could you tell me how to do? Thanks!