Friday, June 22, 2007

Paid to Click and Read

While I was into autosurfing and manual surfing, I also got myself involved in paid to click and paid to read programs.

As the name suggests, you earn from paid to click and paid to read programs by clicking on banners or links and by receiving emails with links from advertisers. If you have nothing else to be busy with then this could be fun but it's not really rewarding. It could take months or even years before you can reach minimum payout if you are just a free member without a hefty downline.

I have been paid by some of the paid to click and paid to read programs that I have joined but what I earned was not even enough to pay for my Internet connection. How can you really earn if you are paid one tenth of a cent for every ad you click? You would need to click 1000 links in order to make a dollar.

Most of the sites I joined are no longer in existence but there are still paying sites that I am currently active in. Finding a paying, reputable site is not that easy but there are still good programs out there.

Do I consider the time I spent clicking on countless ads wasted? Not really. The programs I joined did not make any promises at all and I became part of them partly because of boredom.

No comments: