Friday, June 22, 2007

Earning from Surfing

The first time I searched for an opportunity to earn online, I was able to come across the idea of earning from surfing the web. There are 2 ways in doing this.

Manual Surfing
In manual surfing, you are expected to look at a site from 15-30 seconds. You will be tasked to click correctly on something (could be a number, button or symbol) in order for another site to be loaded. Some manual surfing sites do pay you in cash, while others will just give you advertising opportunities.

AutoSurfing
In autosurfing, all you need to do is to login to your account and click on a button that will enable you to start viewing different websites. The sites are automatically loaded, so there's nothing much for you to do but to just wait until the the desired number of sites have been loaded and you will be credited.

I got tempted in joining a number of sites promising me good earnings from surfing. Not contented with the earning I got from being just a free member, I had my accounts upgraded by spending some cash. Being fairly new to the online world at that time, I was naive enough to think that those programs would last.

I did make a profit in some sites but it was evened out by many losses in others.

There are still many paid-to-surf programs out there but I am no longer active in any one. Most, if not all, of these programs are ponzi-based and without new members they will eventually die.

I have learned my lesson well and would advise others to be wary of these programs.

No comments: