Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Data Entry Work

I nearly got myself involved in supposedly, data entry work being offered by an online company. I got turned off because I learned that I have to pay a fee in order to become a member. What? I have to pay in order to work for them and be paid?

After researching more about this online company, I found out that there are lots of disgruntled members although there are those who claimed to have been paid. What's so funny is that many who became members only aim to recover what they paid the company.

However, legitimate data entry jobs do exist. They just get buried under scams and deceiving ads. If you dig dipper, you can find for yourself of a good data entry work. Just don't fall for companies with promises of good earning and yet are asking for a fee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ^.^ Dropping by. I was searching for forums and got here. I also got into lots of data entry jobs online, but I won't pay to be a member and get paid. That's not right. I'm also interested in earning online. I've read your posts, getting paid surfing, blogging, and such. But have you heard of Yuwie? Aside from those things I am also earning and wants to earn more by"social network," Yuwie is a social network site, like Friendster but members can gt paid everytime their stuffs are viewed. ^.^ So can I invite you to be my friend there in Yuwie? It's addicting there too ^.^