Friday, June 22, 2007

Mail Decoy Agent

Working as a mail decoy agent, you get to receive catalogs, magazines, product samples and the like through the post. The mails you will receive are addressed to different persons and not in your name. Only your home address will be used.

I had tried applying as a mail decoy agent at Hausernet but I did not push through with my application. The main reason why I backed out was because I was not sure if the mails will reach me, considering the name on each mail is that of a different person. I did not really trust our postman at that time to deliver the strange mails to me.

I have read from different forums of people who were quite satisfied with their work as mail decoy agents. This is not a big earning opportunity though, but it could help pay the bills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been a Hauser decoy agent for several years, pay is unreliable. While they claim to pay each quarter
most agents only are paid 1-2 times per year and pay does not match number of mail pieces entered. They stay in the rears in paying agents,
most hang with them to keep from loosing money owed there are always excuses as to why they are unable to pay.

Anonymous said...

I have been with Hauser for a number of years as well and have just quit due to the fact that I can't get paid. You have to constantly harres them for payment and i am still waiting for payment on work done more than a year ago. When you email them they just say they will be sending it. I would not recommend this company if you want to actually get paid!