Sunday, May 4, 2008

It Has Been A Good Month

April was a good month for me at SWATcash. I earned more than $200 for doing offers, clicking ads, being active in the World Map, referring other members and winning contests in the forum.

SWATcash is very generous towards its members. There's never a dull moment at the site and there are always lots of games and contests going on.

For this month of May the big contest is going to be a Scavenger Hunt where iPods, game consoles and other special prizes will be given away. I am hoping to win something, hopefully a Wii.

I am expecting my April payment in the middle of this month. I am going to post a screen shot of it as soon as it gets into my Paypal account.

It's free to join and there's nothing to lose. Register now by clicking here and have fun while earning.

No comments: