Monday, July 18, 2011

Still Earning!!!

Some online programs come and go but there are those which stood the test of time. I have been scammed many times and still I continue to find programs where I can earn. Nowadays every cent counts and I have to make the most of my time online.

Yes, I still do PTCs and PTRs(paid to click and paid to read) and so far I highly recommend the following:

Matrixmails -- I have been a member here for around 7 years and they still continue to pay me on time.
Donkeymails -- I've been a member here for around 6 years and I have been paid here many times.
JillsClickCorner -- This is owned by the wife of Donkeymails' owner. I have been paid here many times also.
Neobux -- This has been online for more than 3 years now. I had received automatic payments here for many times.

The following are programs I have just joined but they are not necessarily new online. Some have been around for more than 3 years already:

SendEarnings
-- There are many ways to earn here such as doing offers, surveys and tasks as well as playing games. It's one of my favorites lately. The minimum cashout is quite high especially if you are not from US, Canada or UK but if you like playing games like scrabble, solitaire, bejeweled, dynomite and more then you can easily build up your earnings.
ClixSense -- This another PTC site that has been online for 3 years now. I've been a member here since last year but stopped when I got busy doing something else. Lately I got my account reactivated and I even won once in the Clix Grid.

ValePTR -- When I first joined here it seemed like it was another Donkeymails to me but it's really quite different. There are lots of ways to earn and there are some games too.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
To help promote the sites I've joined I also became a member of some traffic exchange programs. I am liking 3 so far and they are:

EasyHits4U
-- I've been a member here for more than 7 years. You also earn 3 cents for every 100 pages that you surf aside from getting traffic to your own sites.
SmileyTraffic -- This site has both automatic and manual surfing as well as a PTC. You can also earn 2 cents for every 100 sites you surfed manually.
New Way Surf -- I advertise my Paid to Promote urls here for Donkeymails and ValePTR. You can also earn for every page you surf but the amount varies everyday.

All of the above mentioned programs supplement my work as a virtual assistant. In some days work can be very slow for me so I have time to do some clicking and playing.

I am earning online. You can too.

No comments: